Who are we:
Magentus products and services have been at the forefront of delivering health technology for more than 30 years, offering deep expertise across clinical systems, health informatics and practice management.
Across pathology, radiology, oncology, maternity and practice management, we are connecting the health ecosystem and transforming digital healthcare at scale. Driven by our dedicated teams across the globe, our success reflects our passionate commitment to improving healthcare outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
Flexible Working Environment: Work from anywhere in the country;
Extra Leave: Parental / Volunteer / Pawrental / Birthday & the opportunity to purchase more;
Leadership & Development: LinkedIn learning / Future leaders program;
Employee Recognition: Annual celebrations / Peer recognition / CEO awards / Great tenure presents;
Wellbeing led: Community driven programs / Starlight partnership / EAP.
Most of all a supportive / inclusive and diverse company.
What about the role:
- Developing and implementing commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth.
- Implement strategies to improve the management of contractual deliverables and obligations
- Responsible for commercial management of all tender responses
- Commercial oversight of all new project implementations to ensure they are managed within approved margin
- Management of Research and Development costs
- Commercial contractual negotiations
- Conducting market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.).
- Understanding the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met Developing and implementing commercial strategies.
- Build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders (e.g. Project, Business Development and Customer Services teams).
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key external stakeholders.
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management.
- Assist in setting financial targets, budget development and monitoring.
What experience do I need:
- 10+ years proven experience in a similar position in health technology.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in commerce science or Information Technology.
Our values say a lot about us:
People are at the heart of everything we do at Magentus — we work as one team to create a healthier society.
One Team / Make a difference / We Care / Constant Evolution / Trust
Not confident that you have everything listed above? Don’t let that stop you applying for your potentially perfect next role.