Who are we:
Magentus products and services have been at the forefront of delivering health technology for more than 30 years, offering deep expertise across clinical systems, health informatics and practice management.
Across pathology, radiology, oncology, maternity and practice management, we are connecting the health ecosystem and transforming digital healthcare at scale. Driven by our dedicated teams across the globe, our success reflects our passionate commitment to improving healthcare outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible Working Environment: Work Hybrid & flexible hours
- Extra Leave: Parental / Volunteer / Pawrental / Birthday & the opportunity to purchase more
- Leadership & Development: LinkedIn learning / Future leaders program
- Employee Recognition: Annual celebrations / Peer recognition / CEO awards / Great tenure presents
- Wellbeing led: Community driven programs / Starlight partnership / EAP
- Most of all a supportive / inclusive and diverse company.
About the role:
- Lead engagements with clients on the technical and business challenges related to hosting and architecture of Magentus cloud solutions
- Membership of the Design Authority of the Magentus Cloud Platform
- Engage with project teams to, design systems, infrastructure, and artefacts to support the deployment and maintenance of Magentus software
- Inform the global architecture and process of the Magentus AWS Cloud Platforms. the growth of skills, experience, and knowledge of the Deployment team in areas of architecture and cloud principals
- Articulate the benefits of cloud principles and practices, and persuasively communicates value to internal technical staff and senior leadership
- Work individually, in teams or as leader, to determine requirements in large scale complex hosting environments
- Identify project issues / risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve
- Ensure cloud solutions are deployed to provide a quality and performant platform
- Develop and maintain relevant technical standards and documentation
- Conduct technical research for solution design
- Succinctly and effectively communicating with the broader business and collaborate as required
- Assist with pre-sales activities including responding to tenders
- Other duties as required
What qualifications and experience do I need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a technology related topic
- 5+ years hands-on proven work experience in a similar role and related field
- Extensive Cloud Architecture experience (AWS Strongly Preferred)
- Hands-on building and solutioning experience in public Cloud (AWS preferably)
- SaaS Delivery experience.
- Knowledge of non-functional aspects of IT Architecture (Performance, Resilience, Availability, Security)
- Experience regarding role of IT systems critical to healthcare delivery and management
Our values say a lot about us:
People are at the heart of everything we do at Magentus — we work as one team to create a healthier society.
One Team / Make a difference / We Care / Constant Evolution / Trust
Not confident that you have everything listed above? Don’t let that stop you applying for your potentially perfect next role.