Reporting to the Enterprise IT Manager – APAC, this position is responsible for the effective design, implementation, and maintenance of cloud infrastructure across AWS, Azure and Microsoft Intune. As part of the company cloud-first strategy, migration from legacy on-premises systems to cloud platforms is a key focus.
This position is also responsible for configuring, managing, and troubleshooting policies, profiles, and compliance issues related to Microsoft Intune. Design and implement deployment strategies, integrate Intune with other systems, and stay up to date with its features and updates.
This role will contribute to the promotion and enhancement of the Companies interests, welfare, profitability, security, growth and reputation.
Who are we:
Magentus products and services have been at the forefront of delivering health technology for more than 30 years, offering deep expertise across clinical systems, health informatics and practice management.
Across pathology, radiology, oncology, maternity and practice management, we are connecting the health ecosystem and transforming digital healthcare at scale. Driven by our dedicated teams across the globe, our success reflects our passionate commitment to improving healthcare outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
Flexible Working Environment: Work Hybrid.
Extra Leave: Parental / Volunteer / Pawrental / Birthday & the opportunity to purchase more.
Leadership & Development: LinkedIn learning / Future leaders program.
Employee Recognition: Annual celebrations / Peer recognition / CEO awards / Great tenure presents.
Wellbeing led: Community driven programs / Starlight partnership / EAP.
Most of all a supportive / inclusive and diverse company.
What about the role:
Our systems operate 24/7 and support users across APAC.
Typical duties include:
- Ensuring our systems are robust, effective, and reliable.
- Configuring and managing Microsoft Intune policies and profiles.
- Troubleshooting and resolving Intune-related issues.
- Designing Intune deployment strategies and implementing them.
- Managing device compliance and conditional access policies in Intune.
- Implementing Intune app protection policies for mobile devices.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure Intune is integrated with other systems and applications.
- Staying up to date with Intune features and updates to optimize its usage.
- Creating and presenting reports on Intune usage and performance.
- Using IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings as required to implement cloud-based solutions.
- Management of Intune for delivery of a Standard Operating Environment for internal end users.
- Working alongside other technical departments to maintain existing cloud systems while meeting the standards set by Magentus.
- Troubleshooting to identify and solve issues with cloud solutions.
- Monitor, analyse , and identifying enhancements to cloud solutions.
- Assist Enterprise IT and SecOps with a cloud strategy and developing roadmaps for migration to cloud services.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and technical departments across the business to provide cloud infrastructure support and expertise.
What experience do I need:
- Extensive practical experience with Windows Server, Linux RHEL/CentOS, VMware, Cloud Technologies, Azure, Microsoft 365 and SAN Storage .
- Azure and AWS certifications preferred.
Our values say a lot about us:
People are at the heart of everything we do at Magentus — we work as one team to create a healthier society.
One Team / Make a difference / We Care / Constant Evolution / Trust
Not confident that you have everything listed above? Don’t let that stop you applying for your potentially perfect next role.