Who are we:
Magentus products and services have been at the forefront of delivering health technology for more than 30 years, offering deep expertise across clinical systems, health informatics and practice management.
Across pathology, radiology, oncology, maternity and practice management, we are connecting the health ecosystem and transforming digital healthcare at scale. Driven by our dedicated teams across the globe, our success reflects our passionate commitment to improving healthcare outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible Working Environment: Work Hybrid & flexible hours
- Extra Leave: Parental / Volunteer / Pawrental / Birthday & the opportunity to purchase more
- Leadership & Development: LinkedIn learning / Future leaders program
- Employee Recognition: Annual celebrations / Peer recognition / CEO awards / Great tenure presents
- Wellbeing led: Community driven programs / Starlight partnership / EAP
- Most of all a supportive / inclusive and diverse company.
About the role:
- Lead workshops with key stakeholders for messaging projects, including facilitating insightful conversation and driving alignment
- Work closely with the Marketing Managers and Product Managers to develop compelling communications and ensure product values are communicated well
- Turn technical product information into customer-centric, benefit-led content to improve customer awareness, engagement and retention
- Working with external creatives such as videographers and designers and providing feedback to ensure great project outcomes
- Leverage engagement metrics and analytics to continuously evolve our communications
- On-page SEO optimisation and basic keyword research
- Interview customers for research or testimonial purposes and use insights to create case studies that showcase our value and purpose
- Continually evolve content and messaging processes based on stakeholder feedback, customer feedback and industry advancements
- Develop new or improve existing product messaging based on customer research and workshops for our complex range of health tech products and services
- Continue to develop core brand messaging of Magentus and its service areas
- Contribute content strategy ideas to the overall marketing strategy based on business objectives
- Have the ability to context switch between nine core products across our APAC division
What qualifications and experience do I need:
- A relevant qualification such as a Bachelor of Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Creative Writing or other related field
- Proven experience in creating strong content for SaaS and/or B2C is required – and a strong portfolio showcasing this
- Excellent written communication skills that can adapt based on tone, format and audience
- Strong relationship skills – able to manage multiple stakeholders and their competing priorities
- Ability to understand SaaS products and distill this information into simple benefit-led language appropriate for our customer base
- Excellent time management skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities
Our values say a lot about us:
People are at the heart of everything we do at Magentus — we work as one team to create a healthier society.
One Team / Make a difference / We Care / Constant Evolution / Trust
Not confident that you have everything listed above? Don’t let that stop you applying for your potentially perfect next role.