Who we are:
Magentus products and services have been at the forefront of delivering health technology for more than 30 years, offering deep expertise across clinical systems, health informatics and practice management.
Across pathology, radiology, oncology, maternity and practice management, we are connecting the health ecosystem and transforming digital healthcare at scale. Driven by our dedicated teams across the globe, our success reflects our passionate commitment to improving healthcare outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible Working Environment: Work from anywhere in the country
- Extra Leave: Parental / Volunteer / Pawrental / Birthday & the opportunity to purchase more
- Leadership & Development: LinkedIn learning / Future leaders program
- Employee Recognition: Annual celebrations / Peer recognition / CEO awards / Great tenure presents
- Wellbeing led: Community driven programs / Starlight partnership / EAP
- Most of all a supportive / inclusive and diverse company
About the Role:
- Fielding enquiries via multiple channels to help solve issues
- Performing complex trouble shooting to resolve customer issues related to our product
- Ensuring high accuracy with written responses to customers
- Working within a OKR’s framework that ensures the delivery of efficient and accurate customer service
- Attend comprehensive product training with learning and development for ongoing support
What experience do I need:
- Previous experience working in a fast paced and dynamic Call Centre environment is useful but not essential
- High technical troubleshooting ability
- Ability to empathise and listen to customers accurately to resolve issues
- Well-developed communication, literacy and numeracy skills; with a high level of attention to detail
- A mind for problem solving, an eye for detail, and a knack for asking the right questions
- Resilience, must be able to deal with challenging scenarios and following relevant processes to ensure resolution
- Literacy with computers, either Windows or Mac
- The initiative and attitude to work autonomously or within a collaborative team
- Experience with Medicare and ECLIPSE billing a bonus, but not necessary
- Ability to work remotely
Our values say a lot about us:
People are at the heart of everything we do at Magentus — we work as one team to create a healthier society.
One Team / Make a difference / We Care / Constant Evolution / Trust
Not confident that you have everything listed above? Don’t let that stop you applying for your potentially perfect next role.