Who are we:
Magentus products and services have been at the forefront of delivering health technology for more than 30 years, offering deep expertise across clinical systems, health informatics and practice management.
Across pathology, radiology, oncology, maternity and practice management, we are connecting the health ecosystem and transforming digital healthcare at scale. Driven by our dedicated teams across the globe, our success reflects our passionate commitment to improving healthcare outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible Working Environment: Work Hybrid & flexible hours
- Extra Leave: Parental / Volunteer / Pawrental / Birthday & the opportunity to purchase more
- Leadership & Development: LinkedIn learning / Future leaders program
- Employee Recognition: Annual celebrations / Peer recognition / CEO awards / Great tenure presents
- Wellbeing led: Community driven programs / Starlight partnership / EAP
- Most of all a supportive / inclusive and diverse company.
About the role:
The Delivery Manager is accountable for delivering projects and products, with a focus on Agile methodologies.
Lead and manage project managers and project co-ordinators to drive outcomes.
Collaborate closely with the Product Manager and other teams to define the vision, maintain alignment, and prioritise work based on common goals and quality standards at each stage (alpha/beta/production).
Proactively identify warning signs and resolve potential blockers before they become critical issues. This may involve providing constructive challenges to senior management on pertinent matters.
Clarify strategies and plans, effectively communicate a clear sense of direction and purpose for both self and the team.
Actively participate in the agile delivery community by sharing and applying skills, knowledge, and best practices throughout the organisation.
Lead collaborative and planning processes on a day-to-day basis, including facilitating daily stand-ups and other sprint ceremonies, and coaching teams on Agile tools and techniques. This also involves:
- Providing the necessary space and tools for creative thinking
- Offering enthusiastic and encouraging feedback on priorities, objectives, and expectations
- Maintaining high performance and morale during challenging circumstances
- Managing team dynamics and fostering a culture of innovation while working across different departments and boundaries
- Striving for constructive outcomes in discussions, challenging traditional assumptions, and being open to compromise when it benefits progress
What experience do I need:
- 8+ years’ experience working in a similar position in health technology
- Relevant bachelor’s degree qualifications
- Proven experience in healthcare systems or related clinical systems across the entire continuum
- Strong technical knowledge and systems experience in the health industry
- Deep understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a culture of service excellence in an agile business; always putting our customers, our people and our business at the centre of everything
- Sound experience managing teams, including coaching and development
Our values say a lot about us:
People are at the heart of everything we do at Magentus — we work as one team to create a healthier society.
One Team / Make a difference / We Care / Constant Evolution / Trust
Not confident that you have everything listed above? Don’t let that stop you applying for your potentially perfect next role.