Reporting to the Development Manager (Pathology), you will drive and manage the development and implementation of new platform initiatives. The initiatives will include changes to the core application to position it for the future as well as improving the development environment resulting in better developer productivity and quality.
Who are we:
Magentus products and services have been at the forefront of delivering health technology for more than 30 years, offering deep expertise across clinical systems, health informatics and practice management.
Across pathology, radiology, oncology, maternity and practice management, we are connecting the health ecosystem and transforming digital healthcare at scale. Driven by our dedicated teams across the globe, our success reflects our passionate commitment to improving healthcare outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
Flexible Working Environment: Work Hybrid and Flexible Hours.
Extra Leave: Parental / Volunteer / Pawrental / Birthday & the opportunity to purchase more.
Leadership & Development: LinkedIn learning / Future leaders program.
Employee Recognition: Annual celebrations / Peer recognition / CEO awards / Great tenure presents.
Wellbeing led: Community driven programs / Starlight partnership / EAP.
Most of all a supportive / inclusive and diverse company.
What about the role:
- Work as a constructive, proactive and supportive hands-on member and leader of the Development team.
- Own the backlog of improvement initiatives and continue to research what new items should be considered.
- Develop business cases for approval of the initiatives.
- Manage the delivery plans for all initiatives.
- Develop and maintain relevant technical standards and documentation.
- Liaise with the broader team on the prioritisation of the initiatives.
- Continuous process improvement of software development and release practices and procedures to ensure they are of consistently high standard and meet the requirements of the ISO 9001 and 27001 standards.
What experience do I need:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar position in health technology
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field
- Leadership and management experience
- Good understanding of project methodologies
- Extensive experience with Agile and the implementation of DevOps initiatives
- Proven experience in C/C++, Linux, Python, SQL, GCC, Scripting, Jenkins, AWS & TCP/IP communications
Our values say a lot about us:
People are at the heart of everything we do at Magentus — we work as one team to create a healthier society.
One Team / Make a difference / We Care / Constant Evolution / Trust
Not confident that you have everything listed above? Don’t let that stop you applying for your potentially perfect next role.