Magentus products and services have been at the forefront of delivering health technology for more than 30 years, offering deep expertise across clinical systems, health informatics and practice management.
Across pathology, radiology, oncology, maternity and practice management, we are connecting the health ecosystem and transforming digital healthcare at scale. Driven by our dedicated teams across the globe, our success reflects our passionate commitment to improving healthcare outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
- Hybrid Working Environment: 2-3 days per week in the office
- Extra Leave: Parental / Volunteer / Pawrental / Birthday & the opportunity to purchase more
- Leadership & Development: LinkedIn learning / Future leaders programme
- Employee Recognition: Annual celebrations / Peer recognition / CEO awards / Great tenure presents
- Wellbeing led: Community driven programs / Charity partnership / EAP
- Most of all a supportive / inclusive and diverse company
About the role:
Getting code into production:
- Ability to get code of all types — including new features, configuration changes, bug fixes, and experiments — into production, or into the hands of users, safely and quickly in a sustainable way.
Requirement Analysis and Articulation:
- Ability to use relevant artifacts, approaches and processes to understand and communicate what is required and why it is required.
- Ability to apply various estimation techniques to predict the most realistic amount of effort required to develop or maintain software based on incomplete, uncertain and noisy input.
- Ability to operate in or around older systems, and devise and execute strategies for modernising and improving them. This includes awareness of a range of legacy architectures and the patterns and tactics for the stabilisation, remediation or replacement of them. The ability to analyse the technical, business, and operational pain-points of applications and broader systems. Identifying incremental steps towards a future state architecture, including techniques for stabilizing with test harnesses, intercepting and rerouting or duplicating functional and data flows, extraction of services or tiers, wrapping with facades or adapters, refactoring, and strangulation and end-of-life.
- Works jointly with others to co-create and achieve a common goal. This includes learning, practising, and experimenting with tools, techniques and frameworks that foster collaborative working environments.
What experience do I need:
Curious and keen to experiment with emerging technologies, taking ideas and experimenting to validate the continual evolution of our software products to ensure we remain at the forefront of healthcare software.
- .NET Core 6
- Angular 12+
- PostgreSQL (14+)
- SQL (in the legacy product)
- Key Frameworks:
- OIDC & OAuth 2
- Google’s Material Design
- .NET (Web API 2):
- Entity Framework (Code first and Database first, automatic migrations)
- Web Filters
- An understanding of cyber security and developing code using secure tools is essential
Our values say a lot about us:
People are at the heart of everything we do at Magentus — we work as one team to create a healthier society.
One Team / Make a difference / We Care / Constant Evolution / Trust
Not confident that you have everything listed above? Don’t let that stop you applying for your potentially perfect next role.