Magentus products and services have been at the forefront of delivering health technology for more than 30 years, offering deep expertise across clinical systems, health informatics and practice management.
Across pathology, radiology, oncology, maternity and practice management, we are connecting the health ecosystem and transforming digital healthcare at scale. Driven by our dedicated teams across the globe, our success reflects our passionate commitment to improving healthcare outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible Working Environment: Work from anywhere in the country
- Extra Leave: Parental / Volunteer / Pawrental / Birthday & the opportunity to purchase more
- Leadership & Development: LinkedIn Learning / Future Leaders Program
- Employee Recognition: Annual celebrations / Peer recognition / CEO awards / Great tenure gifts
- Wellbeing Led: Community driven programs / Starlight partnership / EAP
- Most of all a supportive, inclusive and diverse company
About the role:
- Working with key stakeholders (both internal and external) to deliver our DevSecOps culture using process automation
- Ensuring all software releases meet our security requirements for infrastructure and pipeline components
- Managing internal infrastructure platforms to deliver optimal performance and reliability
- Assisting and supporting our technical teams in the development/maintenance and deployment of CI/CD pipelines to streamline the delivery of our products
- Produce high quality documentation to support project deliverables.
- Support our sales teams as a technical expert to produce high level design and statement of works
What experience do I need:
- Proven experience of instigating and supporting a DevSecOps culture
- Solid understanding of infrastructure, network, storage and server technologies (physical and virtual)
- In-depth experience and expertise on Red Hat Linux or derivatives
- Experience of Ansible or other equivalent configuration management tool
- Experience of implementing security standards
- Experience of Cloud delivered services (AWS and / or Azure)
- Experience of Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience of Infrastructure as Code tools
- Understanding of CI / CD as a process and technical experience of common CI / CD tools
- Experience of zero downtime software delivery within an enterprise environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of GIT and version control
- Previous experience of supporting tenders and pre-sales activities
Our values say a lot about us:
People are at the heart of everything we do at Magentus — we work as one team to create a healthier society.
One Team / Make a difference / We Care / Constant Evolution / Trust
Not confident that you have everything listed above? Don’t let that stop you applying for your potentially perfect next role.