Reporting to the Financial Controller, this position is a six-month fixed term contract role, with a possibility to extend to 12 months, to assist the Magentus finance team during the Practice Management division’s ERP system implementation. The role will also have a high level of interaction with Practice Management customers, vendors and key internal stakeholders.
Who are we:
Magentus products and services have been at the forefront of delivering health technology for more than 30 years, offering deep expertise across clinical systems, health informatics and practice management.
Across pathology, radiology, oncology, maternity and practice management, we are connecting the health ecosystem and transforming digital healthcare at scale. Driven by our dedicated teams across the globe, our success reflects our passionate commitment to improving healthcare outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
Flexible Working Environment: Work Hybrid.
Extra Leave: Parental / Volunteer / Pawrental / Birthday & the opportunity to purchase more.
Leadership & Development: LinkedIn learning / Future leaders program.
Employee Recognition: Annual celebrations / Peer recognition / CEO awards / Great tenure presents.
Wellbeing led: Community driven programs / Starlight partnership / EAP.
Most of all a supportive / inclusive and diverse company.
What about the role:
- Processing of outgoing customer invoices, credit notes, refunds and collections.
- Preparing and posting end of month accruals, prepayments and other general journals.
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and payroll tax obligations in a timely manner.
- Reconciling and preparing allocated balance sheet reconciliations in a timely manner.
- Maintaining the asset depreciation and amortisation schedules.
- Assisting in the processing of incoming vendor invoices, credit notes, expense claims and payment runs.
- Assisting in the preparation and processing of weekly payroll and end of month payroll duties.
- Assisting in the preparation of end of month management reports and presentations.
What experience or qualifications do I need:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and exposure to NetSuite is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated extensive experience (3+ years) in a high-volume finance role.
Our values say a lot about us:
People are at the heart of everything we do at Magentus — we work as one team to create a healthier society.
One Team / Make a difference / We Care / Constant Evolution / Trust
Not confident that you have everything listed above? Don’t let that stop you applying for your potentially perfect next role.