This role is referred to internally as “Build Engineer”. This is a 6-12 month fixed term contract with an opportunity for extension.
Who are we:
Magentus products and services have been at the forefront of delivering health technology for more than 30 years, offering deep expertise across clinical systems, health informatics and practice management.
Across pathology, radiology, oncology, maternity and practice management, we are connecting the health ecosystem and transforming digital healthcare at scale. Driven by our dedicated teams across the globe, our success reflects our passionate commitment to improving healthcare outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible Working Environment: Hybrid work
- Extra Leave: Parental / Volunteer / Pawrental / Birthday & the opportunity to purchase more
- Leadership & Development: LinkedIn learning / Future leaders program
- Employee Recognition: Annual celebrations / Peer recognition / CEO awards / Great tenure presents
- Wellbeing led: Community driven programs / Starlight partnership / EAP
- Most of all a supportive / inclusive and diverse company.
About the role:
- Manage multiple concurrent health technical deliverables within agreed time, cost, and quality expectations
- Under the direction of the Technical Implementation team, develop, build, and implement technical solutions to existing products within Magentus
- Assist in the development of Business Requirements, Technical Specifications, and Design Specifications with the Magentus Implementation Leads, ensuring a high level of attention to detail
- Where required, develop, and maintain clear and concise reporting to internal stakeholders, including Senior Executive
- Proactively identify, triage, and manage or escalate risks and issues, developing and scoping options for remediation or mitigation
- Work with cross-functional teams such as technical, projects and delivery to ensure project outcomes receive acceptance from required stakeholder groups
- Attend meetings, monitor progression of work against key delivery dates and milestones and hand over to support once the project is complete
- Where required, provide product or functional training to internal stakeholders
- Other duties as required from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Applied Science, or equivalent
- Understanding of software development processes, functional design and healthcare integration and interoperability standards and best practice (HL7, APIs, etc) highly desirable
Our values say a lot about us:
People are at the heart of everything we do at Magentus — we work as one team to create a healthier society.
One Team / Make a difference / We Care / Constant Evolution / Trust
Not confident that you have everything listed above? Don’t let that stop you applying for your potentially perfect next role.