Magentus products and services have been at the forefront of delivering health technology for more than 30 years, offering deep expertise across clinical systems, health informatics and practice management.
Across pathology, radiology, oncology, maternity and practice management, we are connecting the health ecosystem and transforming digital healthcare at scale. Driven by our dedicated teams across the globe, our success reflects our passionate commitment to improving healthcare outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
Flexible Working Environment: Work from anywhere in the country
Extra Leave: Parental / Volunteer / Pawrental / Birthday & the opportunity to purchase more
Leadership & Development: LinkedIn learning / Future leaders program
Employee Recognition: Annual celebrations / Peer recognition / CEO awards / Great tenure presents
Wellbeing led: Community driven programs / Starlight partnership / EAP
Most of all a supportive / inclusive and diverse company
About the Role:
- Architecting, scoping and documenting client requirements so that accurate estimations can be generated.
- Supporting the Sales Team with client meetings as the subject matter expert for solution architecting and deployment activities.
- Supporting the Sales Team with tender documentation as the subject matter expert for solution architecting and deployment activities.
- Working with cross-functional client teams such as deployment, technical services, database, integration, delivery, training and applications to ensure client requirements are fully understood and costed appropriately.
- Ensuring defined Sales Processes are adhered to for Quality purposes.
What experience do I need:
- 5+ years’ experience working in a similar position with a preference for health technology.
- Experience working in a laboratory environment is highly desirable
- Understanding of the market, our business, and the solutions we offer in order to be able to articulate sales proposals within a framework that allows us to price and accurately define delivery outcomes and timelines.
- Experience in responding to tender documentation and providing high quality responses.
- Experienced in attending client meetings and providing high quality presentations.
Our values say a lot about us:
People are at the heart of everything we do at Magentus — we work as one team to create a healthier society.
One Team / Make a difference / We Care / Constant Evolution / Trust
Not confident that you have everything listed above? Don’t let that stop you applying for your potentially perfect next role.