Reporting to the Manager of PMO this position will be responsible for identifying, negotiating, allocating and managing resources across programmes to ensure client engagements are resourced appropriately, taking into account client needs, individual skill sets, existing client portfolios and applicable client deadlines. The incumbent will form strong relationships with key stakeholders to understand their requirements and collaborate with the team in order to make informed resourcing decisions that benefit our people and our clients as a whole.
Who are we:
Magentus products and services have been at the forefront of delivering health technology for more than 30 years, offering deep expertise across clinical systems, health informatics and practice management.
Across pathology, radiology, oncology, maternity and practice management, we are connecting the health ecosystem and transforming digital healthcare at scale. Driven by our dedicated teams across the globe, our success reflects our passionate commitment to improving healthcare outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
Flexible Working Environment: Work Hybrid.
Extra Leave: Parental / Volunteer / Pawrental / Birthday & the opportunity to purchase more.
Leadership & Development: LinkedIn learning / Future leaders program.
Employee Recognition: Annual celebrations / Peer recognition / CEO awards / Great tenure presents.
Wellbeing led: Community driven programs / Starlight partnership / EAP.
Most of all a supportive / inclusive and diverse company.
What about the role:
- Assigning available employees to projects in accordance with their skillsets, previous experience, and availability.
- Preparing and executing a resource capacity plan and resource schedules.
- Monitoring and managing employees’ workload, utilisation, and overtime hours.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to stay up to date with project milestones progress.
- Mitigating resource concerns by working with the Programme Manager to reallocate resources, adjust project goals, or assign additional resources.
- Assist the Programme Managers/Project Managers in development of project schedules.
- Providing leadership with ongoing resource management and related support.
- Collaborating on resource management with internal stakeholders.
- Keep the Manager of PMO appraised of resource demands and trends with sufficient lead time to act as necessary.
- Engage Senior Leadership Team to understand priorities and review department-wide resource utilisation and trends.
- Other duties as required.
What experience or qualifications do I need:
- 5+ years’ experience working in a similar position with a preference for health technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Applied Science, or equivalent (highly desirable).
- PRINCE 2 or equivalent methodology certification (highly desirable).
- Demonstrated experience in schedule management to identify, capture, update and report on progress.
- Proven negotiation, consultation, facilitation and effective written and oral communication skills for use in a complex project environment.
- Proven stakeholder relationship management skills to support effective business change, including the ability to influence key stakeholders.
Our values say a lot about us:
People are at the heart of everything we do at Magentus — we work as one team to create a healthier society.
One Team / Make a difference / We Care / Constant Evolution / Trust
Not confident that you have everything listed above? Don’t let that stop you applying for your potentially perfect next role.