WHO ARE WE:
Genie Solutions is a division of Magentus. Our products and services have been at the forefront of delivering health technology for more than 30 years, offering deep expertise across clinical systems, health informatics and practice management.
Across pathology, radiology, oncology, maternity and practice management, we are connecting the health ecosystem and transforming digital healthcare at scale. Driven by our dedicated teams across the globe, our success reflects our passionate commitment to improving healthcare outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible working environment
- Extra Leave: Parental / Volunteer / Pawrental / Birthday & the opportunity to purchase more;
- Leadership & Development: LinkedIn learning / Future leaders program;
- Employee Recognition: Annual celebrations / Peer recognition / CEO awards / Great tenure presents;
- Wellbeing led: Community driven programs / Starlight partnership / EAP.
Most of all a supportive / inclusive and diverse company.
What experience do I need?
- Product management experience in creating APIs, platforms, developer tooling and/or marketplace products.
- Strong technical capability to understand complex technical concepts & market integration needs into API requirements & use-cases that can be communicate effectively with technical teams & business stakeholders.
- Previous experience working on technical products, be comfortable designing and showcasing APIs products.
- Experience working in an agile delivery framework using analytics to drive data informed decisions
- Knowledge of health interoperability standards such as FHIR, HL7, and DICOM is advantageous
- Passion for innovation and proven contributor to a high performing team.
- Strong commercial acumen and a demonstrated ability to effectively balance commercial, customer, financial and internal priorities in decision-making.
Our values say a lot about us:
People are at the heart of everything we do at Magentus — we work as one team to create a healthier society. One Team / Make a difference / We Care / Constant Evolution / Trust
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Product Manager who is passionate about having an impact we would love to hear from you! Please apply with us directly with your CV.