Magentus products and services have been at the forefront of delivering health technology for more than 30 years, offering deep expertise across clinical systems, health informatics and practice management.
Across pathology, radiology, oncology, maternity and practice management, we are connecting the health ecosystem and transforming digital healthcare at scale. Driven by our dedicated teams across the globe, our success reflects our passionate commitment to improving healthcare outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
Flexible Working Environment: Work from anywhere in the country
Extra Leave: Parental / Volunteer / Pawrental / Birthday & the opportunity to purchase more
Leadership & Development: LinkedIn learning / Future leaders program
Employee Recognition: Annual celebrations / Peer recognition / CEO awards / Great tenure presents
Wellbeing led: Community driven programs / Starlight partnership / EAP
Most of all a supportive / inclusive and diverse company
About the Role:
- Assist in the embedding of a talent and recruitment focused culture.
- Establish and oversee tailored assessment tools by role or business unit.
- Deliver, support and improve on the on boarding experience of new employees into the business.
- Work with marketing and P&C team to develop and oversee a recruitment communication initiative including social media for different roles and functions in the business.
- Work with business unit leaders on workforce planning, appropriate workforce models and future talent needs.
- Assess and provide remuneration rates and market data.
- Initiate, build and maintain relationships with key contacts internal & external to the organisation.
- Actively participates in workforce planning and ensures alignment between business objectives with the recruitment of employees.
- Adopt a collaborative approach, reviews and refines our recruitment process to ensure effective support and a great candidate experience for candidates and internal customers.
- Assist with the management of employee data, contracts and P&C administration around onboarding.
- Assists in the development of detailed position descriptions across the business.
- Manages the communication to key stakeholders ensuring timely and accurate updates on status and feedback.
- Assists with the choice and development of assessment processes and tools that are cost efficient, focus on cultural fit and the appointment of high-quality candidates.
- Collect data, set recruitment goals and targets and report on recruitment activity and measures.
- Keeps informed and ensures compliance with legislative requirements around recruitment.
What experience do I need:
- Proven track record in the areas of recruitment, workforce planning, remuneration & benefits.
Our values say a lot about us:
People are at the heart of everything we do at Magentus — we work as one team to create a healthier society.
One Team / Make a difference / We Care / Constant Evolution / Trust
Not confident that you have everything listed above? Don’t let that stop you applying for your potentially perfect next role.