Who are we:
Magentus products and services have been at the forefront of delivering health technology for more than 30 years, offering deep expertise across clinical systems, health informatics and practice management.
Across pathology, radiology, oncology, maternity and practice management, we are connecting the health ecosystem and transforming digital healthcare at scale. Driven by our dedicated teams across the globe, our success reflects our passionate commitment to improving healthcare outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible Working Environment: Work from anywhere in the country;
- Extra Leave: Parental / Volunteer / Pawrental / Birthday & the opportunity to purchase more;
- Leadership & Development: LinkedIn learning / Future leaders program;
- Employee Recognition: Annual celebrations / Peer recognition / CEO awards / Great tenure presents;
- Wellbeing led: Community driven programs / Starlight partnership / EAP.
- Most of all a supportive / inclusive and diverse company.
What about the role:
- Supporting the deployment of services on the AWS public cloud. Knowledge of cloud architecture, engineering, and deployment.
- Responsible for VMware cluster using vSphere and take complete responsibility for platform upgrades, maintenance, system administration, workflow development, creating and removing VMs and all other work in the environment.
- Supporting the evaluation, installation, configuration, testing, maintenance, and administration of new and upgraded software applications.
- Conducting problem analysis and resolving application problems
- Experience with and knowledge of system monitoring, metrics, and alerting systems
- Developing and maintaining operations services including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Jenkins
- Assessing and recommending improvements to applications, software, communications, and operating systems
- Communicate clearly with Software development and Product teams
- Preparing and maintaining procedures and documentation for system applications and resolution of faults, enhancements and modifications to applications, and maintenance instructions
- Maintaining technologies (including user access, access policies, etc.) to ensure Application security and perform audits as required.
What experience do I need:
- Strong experience in cloud platform services and administration. AWS preferred.
- Experience supporting Red-Hat Linux infrastructure.
- Experience of VMWare and VSphere desirable.
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI desirable.
- Any experience with other healthcare products desired.
- Experience with containerization and CI tooling desired
Our values say a lot about us:
People are at the heart of everything we do at Magentus — we work as one team to create a healthier society.
One Team / Make a difference / We Care / Constant Evolution / Trust
Not confident that you have everything listed above? Don’t let that stop you applying for your potentially perfect next role.