Reporting to the Delivery Director you will work as a constructive, proactive and supportive hands-on member and leader of the Testing team and will oversee and manage systems testing design and improvement methodologies to ensure systems can be migrated from a development environment through to implementation within quality assurance guidelines.
Who are we:
Magentus products and services have been at the forefront of delivering health technology for more than 30 years, offering deep expertise across clinical systems, health informatics and practice management.
Across pathology, radiology, oncology, maternity and practice management, we are connecting the health ecosystem and transforming digital healthcare at scale. Driven by our dedicated teams across the globe, our success reflects our passionate commitment to improving healthcare outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
Flexible Working Environment: Work hybrid & flexible working hours
Extra Leave: Parental / Volunteer / Pawrental / Birthday & the opportunity to purchase more
Leadership & Development: LinkedIn learning / Future leaders program
Employee Recognition: Annual celebrations / Peer recognition / CEO awards / Great tenure presents
Wellbeing led: Community driven programs / Starlight partnership / EAP
Most of all a supportive / inclusive and diverse company.
What about the role:
- Provision of expert advice regarding planning and delivery of testing services.
- Design and document the test strategy and approach to ensure strategic alignment of the organisation products and services.
- Evaluate current organization’s existing testing processes and practices to Identify strengths, weaknesses, and areas that require improvement.
- Implement a continuous improvement process to regularly review and enhance testing practices.
- Regularly report progress, roadblocks and findings to the Delivery Director.
- Participate in software reviews and testing discussions.
- Identify the tools for test reporting, test management, test automation.
- Set out process and guidelines to be followed by the Testing team.
- Ensure that testing activities adhere to relevant quality standards, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Ensure product quality is maintained and can be quantified.
- Liaise with all stakeholders to enhance product quality and testing rigor.
- Strive for competence and continual improvement in appropriate testing methodologies, tools and techniques in line with industry best practice.
- Manage a team and motivate and mentor test resources.
- Oversee and manage the development of testing cost estimates to incorporate into project budgets, options analysis and business cases.
- Follow defined service quality standards, occupational health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe, services and workplaces.
- Other duties as required.
What experience do I need:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar position.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field.
- Extensive experience in the implementation and management of large-scale test automation in a complex environment.
- Extensive leadership and management experience.
- Experience working in an agile software development team environment.
- Demonstrable skills or experience in automated testing, continuous integration and/or other automations.
Our values say a lot about us:
People are at the heart of everything we do at Magentus — we work as one team to create a healthier society.
One Team / Make a difference / We Care / Constant Evolution / Trust
Not confident that you have everything listed above? Don’t let that stop you applying for your potentially perfect next role.