Who are we:
Magentus products and services have been at the forefront of delivering health technology for more than 30 years, offering deep expertise across clinical systems, health informatics and practice management.
Across pathology, radiology, oncology, maternity and practice management, we are connecting the health ecosystem and transforming digital healthcare at scale. Driven by our dedicated teams across the globe, our success reflects our passionate commitment to improving healthcare outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible Working Environment: Work Hybrid & flexible hours
- Extra Leave: Parental / Volunteer / Pawrental / Birthday & the opportunity to purchase more
- Leadership & Development: LinkedIn learning / Future leaders program
- Employee Recognition: Annual celebrations / Peer recognition / CEO awards / Great tenure presents
- Wellbeing led: Community driven programs / Starlight partnership / EAP
- Most of all a supportive / inclusive and diverse company.
About the role:
- Produce and maintain project documents including Project Initiation documents, project plans, registers, and project schedule (using Microsoft Project)
- Develop Business Requirements and Design Specifications with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring the required accuracy and detail of functionality is scoped
- Develop quotes for new services or functionality with the input of internal stakeholders Proactively identify, triage and manage or escalate risks and issues, developing and scoping options for remediation or mitigation
- Monitor the delivery of planned development work, follow up and escalate as required
- Where required, contribute to the development and monitoring of workload Sprints
- Establish and run project meetings with the client and internal stakeholders as needed
- Work with cross-functional client teams such as technical, business, delivery, change and testing to ensure project outcomes receive acceptance from required stakeholder groups
- Manage the relationship with the client during the project including meeting attendance, detailed scheduling and monitoring progression of work against key delivery dates and milestones and handover to support once the project is complete
- Assist with Tenders and RFIs where required
- Where required, contribute to, or perform Implementation Planning Studies
- Where required, provide product or functional training to clients
- Where required, provide demonstrations of Magentus products to prospective/new clients
- Where required, contribute to the support team providing product guidance and participate in software testing
- Other duties as required
What qualifications and experience do I need:
- 5+ years proven work experience as a Project Manager or similar in health technology
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Applied Science, or equivalent (highly desirable)
- Project Management qualifications in PRINCE2 (highly desirable)
- Strong understanding of software development processes, functional design and healthcare integration and interoperability standards and best practice (HL7, APIs, etc)
- Pathology or medical background (desirable)
Our values say a lot about us:
People are at the heart of everything we do at Magentus — we work as one team to create a healthier society.
One Team / Make a difference / We Care / Constant Evolution / Trust
Not confident that you have everything listed above? Don’t let that stop you applying for your potentially perfect next role.