Magentus products and services have been at the forefront of delivering health technology for more than 30 years, offering deep expertise across clinical systems, health informatics and practice management.
Across pathology, radiology, oncology, maternity and practice management, we are connecting the health ecosystem and transforming digital healthcare at scale. Driven by our dedicated teams across the globe, our success reflects our passionate commitment to improving healthcare outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
- Hybrid Working Environment: 2-3 days per week in the office
- Extra Leave: Parental / Volunteer / Pawrental / Birthday & the opportunity to purchase more
- Leadership & Development: LinkedIn learning / Future leaders programme
- Employee Recognition: Annual celebrations / Peer recognition / CEO awards / Great tenure presents
- Wellbeing led: Community driven programs / Charity partnership / EAP
- Most of all a supportive / inclusive and diverse company
About the role:
- Develop solutions with product developers and business units; continuously raising the bar in software and applications design
- Analyse user needs and work with colleagues to ensure the quality and performance of the system
- Innovate in the design of new software, product enhancements and system architecture
- Collaborate internally and externally on cross-functional projects using your technical talent to make things happen
- Seeking out better ways to do things and bringing your ideas to the table
- Continuous process improvement of software development and release practices and procedures to ensure they are of consistently high standard and meet the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management System standard
- Mentor and share knowledge with colleagues
What experience do I need:
- 5+ years C/C++ development on Linux in a commercial environment
- Experience in developing software for the regulated industries eg healthcare, pharmaceutical, medical devices etc.
- Experience with agile development processes, using Jira and Confluence for workflow and collaboration, is desirable but not essential.
- A demonstrated understanding of the purpose and formats of requirements documents, design documents, user guides, coding standards, blueprint and pattern guides, version control and peer reviews.
Our values say a lot about us:
People are at the heart of everything we do at Magentus — we work as one team to create a healthier society.
One Team / Make a difference / We Care / Constant Evolution / Trust
Not confident that you have everything listed above? Don’t let that stop you applying for your potentially perfect next role.