Magentus products and services have been at the forefront of delivering health technology for more than 30 years, offering deep expertise across clinical systems, health informatics and practice management.
Across pathology, radiology, oncology, maternity and practice management, we are connecting the health ecosystem and transforming digital healthcare at scale. Driven by our dedicated teams across the globe, our success reflects our passionate commitment to improving healthcare outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
Flexible Working Environment: Work from anywhere in the country
Extra Leave: Parental / Volunteer / Pawrental / Birthday & the opportunity to purchase more
Leadership & Development: LinkedIn learning / Future leaders program
Employee Recognition: Annual celebrations / Peer recognition / CEO awards / Great tenure presents
Wellbeing led: Community driven programs / Starlight partnership / EAP
Most of all a supportive / inclusive and diverse company
About the Role:
- Reduction of outstanding incidents by site/type
- Effective management of escalated incidents
- Successful completion of service ticket (success criteria defined for each release)
- Effective work as a team
- Measurable contribution to continuous improvement activities
- Useful contribution to sales response and sales information
- Utilising systems and structure to ensure time is best utilised.
- Participate in regular telephone conferences with the customers addressing issues raised.
- Keeping accurate and up to date issue logs for customer telephone conferences.
- Participate in the support handover of new projects/products from the Development Team.
- Provide input to specifications for software solutions, workarounds, new products, support tools and other software products and services.
What experience do I need:
- Experience of planning and organising large volume installations/ rollout and upgrades for customers, producing e customer and management reports on progress.
- Experience of direct liaison with customer in telephone conferences or meetings.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer care skills.
Our values say a lot about us:
People are at the heart of everything we do at Magentus — we work as one team to create a healthier society.
One Team / Make a difference / We Care / Constant Evolution / Trust
Not confident that you have everything listed above? Don’t let that stop you applying for your potentially perfect next role.