Inspire better strategic decision making by delivering compelling presentations and insights based on customer research. Go-to person for insight, advice and best practices when it comes to seeking a better understanding of our customers. The UXR focuses on immersing in, understanding and documenting the mindsets, motivations and behaviours of our customers so that our teams can make better decisions. As the dedicated UXR at Magentus Practice Management, you will take the lead with formalising processes, recommending best practices and helping shape the role alongside Product Designers, Product Managers and the Customer Experience team.
Who are we:
Magentus products and services have been at the forefront of delivering health technology for more than 30 years, offering deep expertise across clinical systems, health informatics and practice management.
Across pathology, radiology, oncology, maternity and practice management, we are connecting the health ecosystem and transforming digital healthcare at scale. Driven by our dedicated teams across the globe, our success reflects our passionate commitment to improving healthcare outcomes.
What’s in it for you:
Flexible Working Environment: Work Hybrid.
Extra Leave: Parental / Volunteer / Pawrental / Birthday & the opportunity to purchase more.
Leadership & Development: LinkedIn learning / Future leaders program.
Employee Recognition: Annual celebrations / Peer recognition / CEO awards / Great tenure presents.
Wellbeing led: Community driven programs / Starlight partnership / EAP.
Most of all a supportive / inclusive and diverse company.
What about the role:
- Subject matter expert for UX Research in the business
- Study customers and customer groups to uncover problems, design opportunities, realistic context and other valuable information inform product strategy
- Contribute to identifying / validating new strategic opportunities for the business based on research findings
- Adopt a variety of research methods as appropriate based on project requirements and user recruitment constraints
- Work closely with Customer Support, Marketing and Product Delivery departments to keep the voice of the customer present in decision making and provide expert advice on how to validate assumptions
- Create low-fidelity visualisations of user journeys, mental models and information architecture using storyboards, user flows and sitemaps
- Document and present insights clearly to internal teams, mindful to the needs of different audiences.
- Design and distribute periodic customer surveys
- Own and manage repository of qualitative research data
- Synthesise quantitative feature release feedback received via Intercom
- Drive and coordinate “Craft Group” interviews that engage with customers
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with team
- Develops and maintains consistent strong operational relationships and utilises feedback from internal and external stakeholders
What experience do I need:
- A minimum of three years professional work experience in applied product research, preferably for a commercial B2B or SaaS company.
- Experience with design research – utilising various methods including but not limited to usability studies, contextual inquiry and surveys.
- Experience with Design Thinking preferred but not essential
- Technology and/or health Industry experience is a plus
Our values say a lot about us:
People are at the heart of everything we do at Magentus — we work as one team to create a healthier society.
One Team / Make a difference / We Care / Constant Evolution / Trust
Not confident that you have everything listed above? Don’t let that stop you applying for your potentially perfect next role.